1. Stories are to be authored in our 6×8.75 spiral-bound Cookbook/Planner.
2. Stories must focus on the theme “All About Me.” (there is a story map of questions to get you started on the website)
3. Participants between the ages of 8-17 are eligible.
4. Entries, along with a completed copy of the Young Authors’ Contest application, must be submitted between June 2, 2009, and August 31, 2009. See terms and conditions online.
5. No purchase necessary.
Winners will be announced September 15, 2009. Winners will be judged both on the quality of their story and the design of their storybook.
Contestants will be judged in these age groups: 8-10 years, 11-13 years, and 14-17 years.
The following prizes will be awarded in each age group:
* 1st place: 12×12 storybook
* 2nd place: 8×8 storybook
* 3rd place: 7×5 storybook
* Honorable mention: 12×18 poster
All Young Authors’ Contest winners will also receive a copy of their entry project.
Parent Permission required. Its designed online, nothing to download. Please contact me with any questions or for more details:
Personal Publishing Consultant